Tuesday, September 23, 2008

"Lechita" Bottle




Every time Gavin took a nap or at bed time he got a bottle. Knowing that tooth decay can occur when babies sleep with a bottle (I worked at a dental office) I would still do it, It just made things a little easlier for me. But things have changed... It has been ONE week today that he has gone to sleep without drinking a bottle in bed, he drinks it right before. Congrats to him ;> but let me tell you, it has been hard for the both of us:0 Well nap times he does pretty good, I put 2 toys that he can play with until he falls asleep. It's bedtime thats hard for him to adjust to. It breaks my heart every time I leave his room and he's crying but I know that I'm doing whats best for him. So to conclude my story he still needs a little more time to get use to.


1 comment:

Stace said...

Monique! So I finally made one for myself... only I don't really know how to use this thing... (lol)!