Tuesday, August 5, 2008

Baja, Mexico























So last weekend went to "OUR" home town, SAN DIEGO!!! We were there all weekend and visited family and friends. Everytime We go we're always so busy. Jose's grandma and Aunt hadn't seen Gavin since Febuary. They were shocked to see how big he is. Of course everytime we go down there Jose has about 4 different food places he stops and eats at. But not during the whole weekend we're there, he does it ALL in one day... yuck :0 And he also brings 2 burritos home to eat later. He says the burritos are so much better over there, and he's kind of right. Than on Sunday we went to my mom's beach house in Baja, MX. It's so relaxing there:> We took Gavin down to the beach and he was having fun in the sand until he put it in his mouth than I freaked out. We hang out there for a while, for being a Sunday it was pretty busy on the beach. It was Gavin's first time at the beach and in Mexico, My mom can't wait until he gets alittle older to take him and play in the water, but she already told me that I'm not invited cause I don't let him be a boy and get dirty. I guess cause his my first I want to protect him and I worry a lot, it's a " MOM THING" right?? We all had so much fun, I don't know why we don't go more often? Hopefully there will be many more trips down there to come ;>

No comments: